Born and raised in Charleston, South Carolina.
Attended Charleston County Schools, graduating from St. Andrews Parish High School in 1966.
Graduated from LeniorRhyneCollege, Hickory, North Carolina
(Bachelor of Arts in History), Graduated 1970.
Graduated from University of South Carolina School
Admitted to the South Carolina Bar in 1973.
- 1973 – 1977: J.C. Long and Associates, The Beach Company
- 1977 – 1990: Sole Practioner
- 1990 – Present: DeLuca & Maucher, LLC – General Practice Firm.
- Mr. DeLuca specializes in cases involving Family Law, Criminal Offenses, Estate and Probate matters. He has handled over 6500 Family Court actions and is certified as a Mediator by the State of South Carolina in Family Court matters.
- Mr. DeLuca is admitted to all South Carolina Criminal Courts as well as Federal District Court. He has handled numerous Criminal trials including Death Penalty Cases in the State of South Carolina and complicated Drug Distribution and Conspiracy cases in Federal District Court.
- Sustaining Member of the American Association for Justice (formerly The American Trial Lawyers Association.)
- Admitted to practice in all South Carolina State Courts and has argued numerous cases on Appeal to the South Carolina Court of Appeals and South Carolina Supreme Court.
- Admitted to practice in the Federal Court of the District of South Carolina, the United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit, the Federal Court for the Federal District and the United States Supreme Court
Contact Peter D. DeLuca, Jr.:
Telephone: 843-572-1711 ~ Fax: 843-572-1285